- Medicover health insurance (with yearly check-ups)
- Budapest transit pass or parking space
- Unlimited Life1 gym pass for any Life1 gym in Budapest or an all-inclusive gym and public bath pass in Szeged
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – an independent, third-party counseling service that you can call 24/7
- Online English class every week
- Technical and soft skill trainings
- Referral bonus when you successfully bring in a friend for an open position
- Baby bonus for primary caregiver, paternity leave for the secondary caregiver, baby box for newborns
- Lots and lots of fruit in the office
- Free massage in the office
- Online yoga every week
- Soccer court for our Starschema football team
- Active hiking and cycling community
- Active social life – frequent organized and impromptu drinks, food and music
- Professional community events
We live on the cutting edge of technology.
Creative Work environment
Creative Work environment with employee autonomy to make decisions. We're friendly, approachable and fun.
We deliver quality products, services and experiences — on time.
We take responsiblity for our work and personal actions.
We're experts and actively seek out knowledge and understanding.
We're empowered to deploy our knowledge, expertise and know how to solve customer problems.
Communicating complex insights in simple ways
Tackling the challenges of the world’s biggest companies
Helping organizations become data-driven
Creating sustainable and scalable data pipelines
Learn what LLMs like GPT-4 know, how they know it and what this means for users with this pragmatic look at knowledge in large language models.
Learn how leading companies leverage design systems to help users easily create consistently high-quality Tableau dashboards that improve decision-making.
See the results of experiments with GPT and other LLMs in enterprise use cases to set realistic expectations and get the most from the technology.